Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: OT: Trans Siberian Orchestra

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Molly92's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was wondering if anyone has seen their Christmas concert this year? When I ordered tickets I thought I was ordering the Manheim Steamroller (sp?) tickets but ordered these tickets intead. The concert is tonight and I was just wondering what it will be like...

    Thanks for any info!

    Stephanie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been to their concert but LOVE their music! I have seen them on t.v. performing and I was awed! Their Christmas CD is our family's favorite! I am so envious of you getting to go! I know you'll have a fantastic time!!!! Let us know tomorrow if your a FAN!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I enjoy their music a lot, also - very similar to Mannheim Steamroller! Have fun at the concert!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I enjoy their music a lot, also - very similar to Mannheim Steamroller! Have fun at the concert!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Molly92's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed their concert! There was such a variety of different people there. I was surprised by how many songs I recognized. What was really cool was all the lights that are timed to their music. They had colored flames, fire and fire works during the show and they also had 'snow' come down. It was really cool. They even came into the audience and then were lifted into the air about 50 feet on this hidrolic lift. Then they kept playing in the aisle and we about 5 feet from our seats. I would definitly go again to another concert.


    Does anyone know what their new Christmas CD is this year? We didn't know if their concert reflected a CD they just came out with this year or if it was a montage of different songs.

    Stephanie

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE their song Wizards of Winter! If you haven't heard it you definetly should. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •